Fredrickson Builders Supply,Inc.started out in 1921 as Fredrickson Brothers. Three brothers, Walter, Albin and Delmar built a company including a sawmill, furniture plant as well as a retail lumberyard. The business grew for many years and was a major employer for the surrounding area. In 1950 Walter Fredrickson sold out his intrests to his brothers and went out on his own.
After a short stay in another state, he came back and with his son William Fredrickson, started what is now Fredrickson Builders Supply,Inc. FBS,Inc. has been in business since 1951 and has also grown greatly. In 1965 Walter Fredrickson past away and left the business to his only child, Bill.
In 1993 Bill passed away and the business was left to his wife, Bertha, son Richard, daughter Janice and son-in-law Peter Wintersteen. We all strive to follow the practices and business sense we had been taught by our predecessors and will continue with growth and expansion to the best of our abilities.